Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Portland Tool Library

Northeast Portland Tool Library

Just when I think Portland couldn't get any cooler, I find something new. The "Northeast Portland Tool Library works towards a future where Portland is vibrant, sustainable, and a thriving city for people of all income levels by providing homeowners, renters, and business owners of the Northeast with tools and the knowledge to use them."

Much like any other "library", the tool library is where you borrow tools for FREE! Simply sign up to be a member and borrow whichever tools you may need, and the list is incredible! Portland, just when I think I know you well, there's always something that blows me away.

Checking out the selectionTool Library

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!